Why Use a Mortgage Broker?
A mortgage broker is a qualified and professional finance expert.
Mortgage Brokers are required to be Licensed by ASIC (Australian Securities & Investment Commission) and must carry the appropriate levels of Professional Indemnity cover as well as membership of a professional industry body and external dispute resolution service.
If you walk into your own bank or credit union and ask them about a loan, naturally that bank can only recommend, and are limited to, the loans that they sell. In many instances the product your bank offers will be totally unsuitable for your personal circumstances, but may be the only option the bank can offer you from their own range of loans.
Bank staff work on sales targets and get paid for meeting budgets, whereas a professional mortgage broker’s focus is on building lasting relationships with customers and providing a finance solution that matches your objectives and needs.
A mortgage broker uses an Aggregation service, and this allows us to access a vast range of banks, building societies, credit unions, super fund loans, non-bank lenders and private lenders.
We have access to hundreds of different loans and can compare different banks and loans for you using our mortgage software. And all for no charge!!*
What will we do for you?
- Identify your needs and objectives
- Calculate how much you can borrow
- Provide you with loan comparisons and recommendations
- We will advise you on Government fees, loan costs, repayments etc
- Prepare all of the loan application paperwork and process it with the bank
- Arrange for the loan approval and mortgage documentation
- Liaise with your conveyancer, the real estate agents etc on your behalf
- Be available to you throughout the entire process
- Remain your trusted adviser beyond settlement
*Some complex transactions or commercial deals may incur a fee for service, if this is the case we will explain and disclose all fees to you upfront before any work is done