We have a terrific panel of lenders that allows us to offer your business a lease facility for almost anything!
- Motor Vehicles – with Low Doc up to $100,000 to approved applicants
- Trucks and heavy machinery
- Solar Panels and energy assets e.g. heating, cooling, air conditioning etc
- Plant and Equipment
- Golf carts, horse floats, boats
- Medical Equipment
- IT and computers, software and hardware, communications systems
- Office and shop fit outs
- Basically anything else you need!
Product options include:
Chattel Mortgage – whereby you own the equipment or asset from day one, and your business may be eligible to claim the GST, interest, and depreciation. The bank takes security over the equipment until the loan is paid out. The asset purchased forms part of your business’s Balance Sheet
Rental (Operating Lease) – whereby the funder owns the equipment and they let you use the equipment in return for regular repayments. 100% of the repayments are tax deductible to your business. At the end of the loan term you can offer to purchase the equipment from the bank. Under the Rental option the asset purchased is kept off your balance sheet
Finance Lease – Similar to a Chattel Mortgage only the bank owns the equipment until the final repayment is made, and the borrower cannot claim the GST